Saturday, October 17, 2009

Even superheroes need lace!

What do superheroes and lace have in common? Apparently a lot, since I've already been commissioned to make a small one in white and a huge one in green.
The lace pattern is from Water Web. Kidster #1 and I thought it would make a perfect net for catching those bad guys. Besides being a chance to practice all those yarn overs it was a good car project, since a few "five minutes at a time" seems to be about all the knitting I can get in these days. But an FO is an FO so I'm not going to complain, even if the rest of you could have done ten of these by now!

2 comments:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

I think it does make a great bad guy catching net. Working on a project five minutes at time works for me. =)

Nina said...

Well that's just a perfect net for catching bad guys in!