Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. This picture never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to Saturday (it's my birthday!).

3. Kidster #2 playing with Hot Wheels is what I'm listening to right now.

4. Potato salad must have no celery in it!

5. Pumpkin cheesecake muffins was the best thing I ate today.

6. Today is the most beautiful weather day we have had!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Little League baseball game, tomorrow my plans include going out to dinner for my birthday and Sunday, I want to plant in the garden some of the things hanging around in pots, but it might rain!

Get yours: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ariel said...

Happy (early) Birthday!!! :-)

Kim said...

Happy birthday weekend. I am a May baby, too. :-D

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Happy Birthday and I have noted; No celery.