Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm in a yarn shop!

I haven't disappeared. I'm just in baseball/school's out/working part time/summer mode.  So in other words, don't expect to hear from me too much.  But on the plus side, I tend to come up with new patterns in the summer, so please don't disappear from the Backyarn!

I just wanted to make a quick post about a new yarn shop in Westport, MA called Sisters of the Wool.  Fantastic little shop with very friendly staff.  Oh, and they have a little something there you might recognize!
Find and friend them on Facebook!

4 comments:

Cyncalla said...

Your gorgeous pattern! The bag looks great.

Good to hear from you. I hope you have a wonderful summer.

Kathy at Knitting Off The Grid said...

I'm so in need of visiting a yarn shop!

Your bag is absolutely stunning!

Z said...

The yarn behind the bag looks so good!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Hello there ! I am not surprised that your bag is sitting in a yarn shoppe. Afterall, look at how many Ravelers have made it.