So it was with an abundance of cheap acrylic yarn lying around that I thought, "why not make another sweater, I mean what else am I going to do with it?"! That wasn't actually my thought process, but we'll go with it because it doesn't contain any profanity.
I made the Nimbus sweater by Berroco. My only change was to knit longer sleeves instead of the short sleeves in the pattern. (Edit: I actually made another change, the garter bands are 3" instead of 4. I forgot about that one.)
On the bad side, it's acrylic. I can practically hear it pilling. And something is going on with the wider than expected collar. Not at all what it appears to be in the pattern. It's not too bad, but remember, tiny head syndrome :).
On the good side, it fits. I made it 5" longer than called for; I probably could have gone another inch but it works. It was inexpensive, downright cheap. To make this in wool would have cost me more than I can afford. Luckily Hubster got me one of those nifty clothes shavers!