Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Arrrrgggravated

No, I haven't turned into a pirate (although kidsters would probably get a real kick out of that). I thought knitting was supposed to be relaxing? What happened to my relaxing knitting?

I'm working on my sage cabled purse, that's what. I have knit and frogged the base out at least four times already. I think that I would be almost done with the body by now if I could just keep knitting in a continuous line instead of knit, rip, recalc, cast, knit, rip, recalc. Arrrgggh! I'm not liking this new mantra.

I'm determined to get past it and onto the body of the bag with the designs before Friday night. That gives me about 2 hours to get straightened out. Friday is beer night and beer and knitting go just fine together but add in aggravation and it could be a real problem.

1 comment:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

Yeah I don't think it would be a good thing to mix beer, knitting and aggravation. You might end up putting your knitting and beer in places the two were never supposed to be. I have faith you'll get it figured out in tho. (I hope, otherwise I'll be watching the headlines for some kind of beer related knitting accident)