Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Win a laptop!

Well, I'm not even sure you can call it a laptop since it's so small and lightweight! It's the HP Mini Vivienne Tam Edition clutch, and you can win it by going to the Blissful Style website.
Yes, I am in a bit of a contest mode lately, but only for stuff that I really need (like this), or want sooooo badly (like this). Plus there hasn't been any knitting, so I thought I'd at least let you know about something exciting. Thanks to Missus Mint for the tip off. Good luck to all of us who enter!

2 comments:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

Ok so I really hope you win, yet at the same time OOOOO I want one!! Too cool! Thanks for the info

Alexandra said...

Wow! Thanks for the link! I hope I can enter or is it only for people in the states...? I hope you win, it's gorgeous!!!