I don't mean the 145 things you've queued in Ravelry. I'm interested in your immediate queue. What are the next five things you are going to make or finish?
1. Finish mini cable handle bag before Brenda's niece drives her nuts.
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for Kidster #1. He's literally obsessed with them (he's my son?) and ever since the puppy and giraffe he's determined that I need to make him something. He even picked out the yarn so that I would make the right color. I'd like to make a kid sized mask for him too, since I know already what he wants to be for Halloween.
3. I have a new purse design floating around in my head and I need to get it out!
4. Speaking of Halloween, my SIL (aka Super Aunt) has a birthday in the beginning of October. She loves all things fall and Halloweeny. I'd like to make her this hat with matching ones for the kidsters just for fun, and some felted candy corn.
5. Make more Christmas Gift Holders. I made some a few years back and they were a huge hit. A little vague? Yes. Does that mean another pattern is coming? Yes. I'd better get on it quick so that I can get it out there for all of you before New Years!
So what are your next five? Leave a comment with your list or post it on your blog. Don't forget to comment so I can check it out!