Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to my blog...how do you like my neck?

Well, here goes! I hope you enjoy my tidbits about knitting, life, motherhood (I'll try to keep that to a dull, somewhat amusing, roar) and everything else in between. Oh, and I have a website showcasing my hand knit purses, too!

No knitting so far today as kidster #1 was home sick from preschool. In case you don't know how that goes, there is a lot of whining and not being able to find anything at all to do on their own.

I'm going to try to get both kiddos off to bed early tonight (I can hear you laughing) so I can at least get something cast on. Hubster is off at rehearsal (he's in a local theater production of "Oliver", more on that later I'm sure) and I finished my neckwarmer yesterday. And just in time, too. It was 1 degree when I got up this morning! Oh, you just got to love New England, or at least that's what I hear. You can check it out in my ravelry projects, or see my nice warm neck here! Many thanks to ravelry user Kate530 for the pattern, although I did make my own changes.

3 comments:

lizzzknits said...

Welcome to the land of blogging. Today is MY 1st Blogiversary and I hope you have as much fun with it as I have had. Your neck looks very lovely and warm.

Anonymous said...

That neckwarmer looks nice and cozy, you did a good job!

that chick said...

you can knit with your younger child(ren) around!?! i bow to your magnificence. my boys (1.5 & 3) think knitting needles are lightsabers and yank them right out of my projects to spar with. you must have incredible kids!