Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Renee Award

Darcy is at it again, giving me this most cherished (my first!) blog award. Yay!

A little bit about it, from Darcy's blog:
This Award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee, an incredible lady who in the face of a frightening life battle is tackling each day with great spirit and courage.
Here is what Bella says of this award: “this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it’s way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving acorns…”

Growing tall and sturdy hmm? Well, at 5'10" I'm just tall enough, but I would love to grow "sturdier" and feel like I have something important to pass along, my acorns, so to speak. I love this metaphor. Plus the button is cool, and goes with my outdoorsy theme, no?
I'm going to also pass it on.

1. c'est Moi! the tink-n-frog I think we have the same sense of humor!

2. knitspun daily stitches My newest fiber friend, on a sock adventure.

1 comment:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

Awww Shucks (sniffle, sniffle) Thanks AmyBel, It really was very sweet of you. Cheers!
Oooo does this mean I can celebrate and have a Martini?