Friday, May 15, 2009

Prepping for summer

After three days of rain and a gloomy morning today, this afternoon is beautiful. Just beautiful. All is finally right with the world. I am headed out for Ladies Night tonight and am really looking forward to it. Tomorrow I was hoping to be able to make a tiny wool & fiber festival in RI, but with a T-ball game at 9:00am, a 25 minute drive each way, and Hubster leaving for a previous family commitment at 12:30pm (not a kidster type thing, hence the need for me to be home) I don't think I will be able to make it. Too bad, as I've never been to one and I want to. Instead I will try to plant my tomato plants on the deck and the annuals I just got today in the garden.

Sunday is the ball game I've been mentioning. Our babysitter, Auntie, has something going on in the am, so we really wont be there much before game time. Sure hope I can get there before the swag bags are all scooped up. Ok, I'm being nice, what I really mean is that I hope the knitters and crocheters are the only ones taking the bags and not hogging four just because they bought four tickets to the game so their kids could come too. Sorry, I digress...

Monday Hubster took the day off. We will be installing a new liner in our leaky pool. Hopefully it will go well. It should go well, as long as there is only one person in charge and the other person listens to the person in charge. And we all know who that should be now, don't we?

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Good luck with the pool! I think the trick is being in charge while letting the other person think they are in charge? I've never managed it myself though :)