Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In case you were wondering...

5:25 am.

He has a sixth sense about when his father is not home. After a half hour of chatting with his teddy bear he softly called to get up. Of course after a whole summer of waking up with Dad (which was somewhere between 6 and 6:30, btw) he didn't want to get up with me, he wanted to go back to "bed". I sure wish he would have done that at 5:26.

I think I'm going to tell him that Dad will be here in the morning just so he (we) can sleep in. Would that be so bad?

2 comments:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

I think that's a good idea. Otherwise you might be driven to more drastic measures, like getting a full size photo of his papa and putting it in the doorway of his room.

Nina said...

No, it wouldn't be so bad. Anything you can do to get the little ones to sleep past 6 a.m. is allowed. (well, more or less..) :)