Saturday, August 8, 2009

Presenting....

Ms. Girbra Zeraffe!
The world's one and only striped giraffe!
Thankfully, this little giraffe pattern is knit in the round with the only seaming being between the legs when they attach in the round. Which, by the way, is a little tricky. No I don't have a picture of that. But hey, you shouldn't be peeking into the little gals nether regions anyway! Thankfully she is heading off to baby Sadie who, I am quite sure, wont care about some messy underside seams.
I didn't embroider the eyes. I'm not sure I can do that effectively without the yarn coming undone. And since this is for a baby I think it best to go just the way she is.
Thanks to Tink for the zebra inspired giraffe name!

2 comments:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

Oh I love her. I'm sure the we lass will love her too. I agree with you about not embroidering the eyes. I think she looks great as she is. She's the cutest Zeraffe I've ever seen. ;)

Things Moms Like said...

Okay...THAT is adorable! LOVE IT!