Friday, August 28, 2009

Is it Friday already?

I'm starting to get grouchy without my computer fix. All week long I've barely made it here before some major catastrophe erupts. I think they secretly wired an alarm in the computer chair so that they know the instant I sit. By "they" I mean the boys, kidsters and Hubster too. They are all in cahoots I tell you.

So fine friends I'll have more knitting for you soon. Once I've had some time to take pictures, download them, and share them with you! But for today I will make the easy post.

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. He was a Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy From Company B.
2. Allergy medication is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is Hubster.
4. I can't wait for the kids to be in school, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be scary.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Kidster #1, tucking him into bed, right as he said I was the best Mom he ever had (yes, I know I'm the only Mom he ever had).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beer, tomorrow my plans include keeping sane while stuck inside all day during Tropical Storm Danny, and Sunday, I want to steal a few minutes (hours) at the computer!

In case you're interested, you can get your Friday Fill-ins right here at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

Start looking for the alarm wires on your computer chair. Or, switch chairs =)Hang in there